BGP-iSec: Improved Security of Internet Routing Against Post-ROV Attacks

Amir Herzberg amir.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 01:03:25 UTC 2023

Tom, thanks for the feedback! We will try to avoid giving the impression
that BGP-iSec is a working solution or to oversell it otherwise; sometimes,
when one writes about a design, such `selling-speach' crawls in
without invitation or intention :)

So, I've rephrased  "relatively easy to implement" to something which would
hopefully not be misleading, and added a bit in conclusions and intro to
try to clarify that more research is needed, pointing out several
directions. We'll try to find more places where we it may be desirable to
clarify this; if you (or others) have more specific examples, that would be
appreciated.

Thanks again, Amir
--
Amir Herzberg

Comcast professor of Security Innovations, Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Connecticut
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/home
`Applied Introduction to Cryptography' textbook and lectures:
https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/cybersecurity