BGP-iSec: Improved Security of Internet Routing Against Post-ROV Attacks

Amir Herzberg amir.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 23:02:48 UTC 2023

Hi NANOGers,

We will present our new work, titled: `BGP-iSec: Improved Security of
Internet Routing Against Post-ROV Attacks', in NDSS'24.

If you're interested in security of Internet routing (BGP), and want a
copy, see URL below, drop me a message/email - or see us in the conference
- or just read the final version.

Available from:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/375553362_BGP-iSec_Improved_Security_of_Internet_Routing_Against_Post-ROV_Attacks
--
Amir Herzberg

Comcast professor of Security Innovations, Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Connecticut
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/home
`Applied Introduction to Cryptography' textbook and lectures:
https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/cybersecurity