Verizon DNS Contact

Steve Sullivan stevos at dns-oarc.net
Tue May 30 18:53:55 UTC 2023

Hi Earl,

Have you tried posting this on the DNS Affinity group in the NANOG
Community tab @nanog.org? Perhaps placing it in a more contextually
identifiable DNS channel will get more replies?

Love to get more traffic in that group to bring out the DNS folks in the
NANOG community. Where are they all hanging out?

Steve