Office 365 Calendar support for macOS Calendar App

Steve Lalonde steve at enta.net
Tue May 23 12:11:49 UTC 2023

Hi Mark,

I’m using macOS native calendar app with office365, I just setup as exchange in the add account dialogue.

It used to get stuck and refuse to update previous to 13.2, just disabling calendar in the account and then reenabling seemed to fix it, but did take a while, not seen that since recently,

I’m on 13.4 now.

I only fire up outlook to adjust filters on e-mail.

Steve