G root servers unreachable via ICMP(v6)

Steve Sullivan stevos at dns-oarc.net
Tue May 16 21:56:19 UTC 2023

Issue addressed on the dns-operations mailing list. Thanks for letting
me know Willy.

I wanted to bring your attention to the DNS Affinity Group here in the
NANOG Community <https://community.nanog.org/c/dns/> and to the OARC
Community Chat server <https://chat.dns-oarc.net> on our self-hosted
Mattermost server. Our chat server is where OARC meets the wider DNS
Community.

Also, I will be at NANOG 88 in Seattle in June if anyone would like to
meet up.

Regards,

Steve Sullivan
Membership Coordinator