Best Linux (or BSD) hosted BGP?

Brandon Zhi Brandon at huize.asia
Thu May 11 14:38:19 UTC 2023

I use bird2 with Debian11 sometimes, I'm curious, what is the usual
hardware for using Linux as a router? In addition, the Linux ip rule seems
to have a problem with the matching of the ipv4 source address. . .
*Brandon Zhi*
HUIZE LTD
www.huize.asia  <https://huize.asia/>| www.ixp.su | Twitter

This e-mail and any attachments or any reproduction of this e-mail in
whatever manner are confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.
HUIZE LTD can’t take any liability and guarantee of the text of the email
message and virus.