Aptum refuses to SWIP

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Sat May 6 07:36:17 UTC 2023

There is an inherent assumption here that the address space in question was
obtained after ARIN existed and that the space is covered by a signed
contract.  But since that isn't likely the situation at aptum, I'll agree
with your point.

I also could have sworn that ARIN used to have an option where you could
provide the data to ARIN but it wouldn't appear in the public rwhois data.
But for whatever reason I can't find any evidence of this, so it might just
be  faulty memory of the last 30 years of policy changes.