Routed optical networks

Eve Griliches egriliches at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:28:16 UTC 2023

So right Jared....magic has been in the NPU capacity increase that's driven
the cost per 100G down on 1RU routers; and the integration of DSPs and more
into QSFP-DD form factors at much lower power than expected. The standards
for optical links are maturing as well, but we still have work to do on the
management side for the electrical interfaces.
Eve