Spamhaus flags any IP announced by our ASN as a criminal network

Brandon Zhi Brandon at huize.asia
Mon Mar 20 23:08:04 UTC 2023

Our person in charge has consulted with their previous person in charge,
and their response is this.

"problem began long before February 18th.  The problem was that in 2022
they added our prefix 87.251.79.0/24 to the black list, and said that if
there were no complaints for 30-60 days, the record would be deleted.  we
agreed, almost a year has passed, the record has remained.  They tried
several times to put pressure on our providers, but we always record any
termination of the contract with large fines, not a single provider has
done this, we pay a lot of money for the Internet, and no one wants to take
risks, now spamhouse pressure on"

Actually, I didn’t know what a spamhouse was before this month, until we
announced the IP in vultr

They claim they've been working on the issue, but I've found that they
don't respond to emails very well (I can only judge from this). Usually
though, I tell them to take down the content, and then the content gets a
different provider.

Also, it's not clear to me whether we need to reply to emails sent from the
spamhouse system. They claim that they took care of the content, but I
personally think it's because they didn't respond to the email that
spamhouse thinks they're not doing it