Northern Virginia has had enough with data centers

Joel Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Fri Jun 23 22:41:38 UTC 2023

I will note that the grid in Loudoun county (arguably the center of the
Northern Virginia data center boom) has actually gotten a LOT better
than it was when I first moved here.  Some of that was rebuild started
before the surge, due to just how bad it was.  But I am fairly sure that
some of it is a side-effect of the build itself.

Yours,

Joel