FCC Chair Rosenworcel Proposes to Investigate Impact of Data Caps

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Jun 16 19:19:01 UTC 2023

Mark,

In my world I constantly see people with 0 fixed internet options.  Many of
these locations do not even have mobile coverage.  Competition is fine in
town, but for millions of people in the US (and I'm going to assume it's
worse or comparable in CA/MX) there is no service.

As a company primarily delivering to residents, competition is not a focus
for us and for the urban market it's tough to survive on a ~1/3 take rate.