10G CPE w/VXLAN - vendors?

Ryan Hamel ryan at rkhtech.org
Wed Jun 14 20:04:37 UTC 2023

Putting the smart devices on the edge allows for a much-simplified core topology.

Either way, I was doing research on FPGA-based hardware a couple of weeks ago and came across this which may tick all the boxes. https://ethernitynet.com/products/enet-network-appliances/uep-60/ I do not know the vendor personally and have not worked on their hardware, so your mileage may vary.

Ryan