American Internet Services (AXSCN) outage?

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Jul 26 23:43:53 UTC 2023

On 7/26/23 2:51 PM, Antonio Querubin wrote:
> Wondering if anyone can shed some light on American Internet Services
> going offline.

I saw a short (< 5 minute) blip with them earlier today.  I don't
remember what time it was.

Are you still seeing problems?

> Their nameservers (ns1/2.axscn.net) aren't even reachable.

I question the veracity of that.

ns1.axscn.net responds to DNS queries just fine.  Though it doesn't
respond to pings.  --  Maybe they filter ICMP.

ns2.axscn.net doesn't respond to DNS queries nor ping.

Can ~> will you share any more details about the problem that you're
having that has prompted you to try talking to ns1.axscn.net /
ns2.axscn.nett?  Maybe someone can shed some light if you provide more
details.

Grant. . . .