malware warning

borg at uu3.net borg at uu3.net
Sat Jul 22 08:21:47 UTC 2023

Oh, just dont bother. The battle is over and we lost it, because
good people are too soft.

The only interesting action I ever saw was:
"Shutting down email spam factory"; where some network was depeered
from internet completly. Well done.
(Somehow I cannot find post about that anymore).

The only sane action I see is go virtual. I mean, create overlay
virtual network, make VPN PoPs and put services there.
Looks kinda over kill maybe, but at least, we get back the control.