Cogent Abuse - Bogus Propagation of ASN 36471

Pete Rohrman prohrman at stage2networks.com
Thu Jul 20 20:45:38 UTC 2023

Martin,

It's my former employer's router.  It's more like a 4 hour day to get
in/out of the city even though I'm only 20 miles from the PoP.  Top that
off with a $90 parking bill.  Nobody is paying me to do that work.
There are no more employees left in the company.

Pete
Stage2 "Survivor Island" Bronze Medal Winner