1299 capacity constraints

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Fri Jul 14 22:24:29 UTC 2023

It extremely depends on who you're trying to reach and from what location.
We've seen lots of T1s have congested peering lately. Unfortunately these
days, having uncongested path requires paying a lot of attention and
distributing your traffic yourself rather than simply handing it off to
your transit providers.