starlink downlink/internet access

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:12:40 UTC 2023

I maintain an email list for issues specific to starlink here:
https://lists.bufferbloat.net which has multiple experts on it. There
are also quite a few folk on twitter covering what's going on there.

The latest information I had was that they'd started off hooked up to
google's stuff but have been building out their own network wherever
they can.

--
This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz