UN FAO account compromised - need support from Twitter

Randazzo, Alessio (CSI) Alessio.Randazzo at fao.org
Mon Feb 27 17:23:51 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I'm Alessio Randazzo, a member of the IT-Security Team of Food and Agriculture of the United Nations. Nice to e-meet you!
It has come to our attention that one of our Colleagues has no longer access to his Twitter account as it has been compromised. We submitted the form last Friday, but we haven't received any feedback yet.

Can someone from Twitter help us to speed up the recovery of the account? Please reply to me off-list.

Thank you and kind regards,
Alessio.

Alessio Randazzo

ICT Security Engineer

Digitalization and Informatics Division (CSI)

[cid:b766f394-7f4b-4470-9eb2-5f725474eb03]