PCH Contact?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Dec 19 14:57:36 UTC 2023

I responded offlist.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest-IX
http://www.midwest-ix.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Woodcock" <woody at pch.net>
To: "Mike Hammett" <nanog at ics-il.net>
Cc: "NANOG" <nanog at nanog.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2023 8:52:35 AM
Subject: Re: PCH Contact?

> On Dec 19, 2023, at 15:22, Mike Hammett <nanog at ics-il.net> wrote:
> Has something happened at PCH to reduce their responsiveness? They used to be really good, but it's been tough hearing back from them this year.

Offhand, I’m not able to see any tickets with your name on them… Can you give me a specific ticket number that you’re referencing?

As always, we can be reached on noc at pch.net (general) or dns at pch.net (DNS services) or peering at pch.net (interconnection). The ticket queue isn’t longer than usual, we’re handling an average of 60 tickets per day right now, not particularly different than this time last year, or the year before. Happy to help however we can.

-Bill