Interesting Ali Express web server behavior...

Christopher Hawker chris at thesysadmin.au
Sun Dec 10 08:08:05 UTC 2023

Starting to digress here for a minute...

How big would a network need to get, in order to come close to
exhausing RFC1918 address space? There are a total of 17,891,328 IP
addresses between the 10/8 prefix, 172.16/12 space and 192.168/16 space. If
one was to allocate 10 addresses to each host, that means it would require
1,789,132 hosts to exhaust the space.

- Christopher H.