sigs wanted for a response to the fcc's NOI for faster broadband speeds

michael brooks - ESC michael.brooks at adams12.org
Fri Dec 1 19:09:36 UTC 2023

As one beholden to USAC/FCC I have to agree with Shane...

michael brooks
Sr. Network Engineer
Adams 12 Five Star Schools
michael.brooks at adams12.org
"flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"

--
This is a staff email account managed by Adams 12 Five Star Schools.  This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended