Someone (with clue) from GoDaddy, please pick up the red courtesy phone?

Steve Sullivan stevos at dns-oarc.net
Thu Aug 31 17:20:26 UTC 2023

Hey Dan,

Sent you a PM on this.  There is also the dns affinity group within the
Nanog Community platform, which I have been given Admin rights too.

Couldn't hurt to start posting DNS specific stuff @
<https://community.nanog.org/c/dns/45> in the Halls of NANOG. OARC and
NANOG are solid partners, and colocate events OFTEN, so its a great
place for DNS @ NANOG if you will.
I have facilitated more than a few connections to the DNS world there.

Thanks,

Steve Sullivan
Membership Coordinator
OARC Mattermost Chat: @stevos