Internet Exchange Visualization

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Tue Aug 22 17:30:51 UTC 2023

*facepalm*

You asked for a cost-free, publicly visible and available tool.

The lack of such does *not* mean tools don't exist.  It just means you
won't find them available for free to the general public.

Asking if X exists and being told 'no' does not say anything about whether
Y exists or not.

People who need to know have tools.

Those tools are generally not free, however.

Matt