[HELP] Opinion the Sparkle Scrubbing Center (AS6762)

Anna Fernández annaf.ernanddezz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 15:55:42 UTC 2023

Hello folks,

I would like colleagues' opinion on Sparkle/Telecom Italia's scrubbing
center services (AS6762).

I am interested in this type of service in Brazil, I heard reports that
they will have a scrubbing center there in the next few days.

What makes me curious is knowing the experiences of other colleagues, I met
someone who used it and the report on their SOC did not make me excited to
hire the service, it may have been a bad experience, so I ask my colleagues
for their opinion.

Best Regards.