NTP Sync Issue Across Tata (Europe)

Forrest Christian (List Account) lists at packetflux.com
Mon Aug 14 00:06:30 UTC 2023

If I'm spoofing time, I'm going to produce an entire constellation of
satellites.   That is, I'm going to provide a signal which looks like all
of the satellites in view providing their timing signals on whatever time I
want your GPS receiver to think it is.   All I have to do is ensure that
your receiver receives my signal loud enough that it thinks the real
satellites are noise, and my signal is the real one.

This isn't that hard to accomplish, especially since there are youtube
videos showing you how.

--
- Forrest