Dodgy AS327933 ...?

ayang at august.tw ayang at august.tw
Fri Aug 11 20:30:16 UTC 2023

BGP was indeed designed in an era when trust was implicit. Introducing
ASPA to sign a cryptographic list of authorized providers steps in the
right direction. By validating both AS_PATH and route origin, the
chances of BGP hijack and misconfigurations can be substantially
reduced.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification/

--
August