Changes to ARIN Online - Routing Security Dashboard - RPKI & IRR integration (was: Fwd: [arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Aug 9 22:19:11 UTC 2023

NANOGers -

As alluded to by Mark Kosters in his message below, we are placing on hold the functionality for the automatic
creation of corresponding new route objects for RPKI validated ROAs that lack such.  This is being done out of
an abundance of caution in order to allow us to conduct a community consultation in the near future to confirm
with the operational community the desired functionality in this area.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO