Last Mile ISP Quality Measurements

touseef.rehman1 at btinternet.com touseef.rehman1 at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 9 08:36:41 UTC 2023

  I would personally have end IT friendly mimick and test their existing
systems on the nee ISP. Especially cloud tech having read a book on
cloud by some PHD administrators they redefined  cloud as being cloudy
in a sense to do with not knowing what route your clients packets will
take to reach the server.

Sent via BT Email App