NTP Sync Issue Across Tata (Europe)

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Aug 8 15:20:05 UTC 2023

My facility experience ranges from prohibited to infeasible. I must not be in the right facilities.

Yes, many radio platforms have GPS for timing. Some expose it for external time and timing purposes, some do not. Naturally, they do have a pretty good view of the sky.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange