Flapping Transport

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Aug 1 19:30:13 UTC 2023

This is what they sent after my first ticket:

We found this circuit was on a higher level DWDM circuit that was bouncing in and out of service until it self corrected and cleared on 7/5/2023 at 09:31:21pm EDT. The [redacted] transport team has identified a high speed circuit card failure in a transport node near Berea, IL (which doesn't exist) and has ordered a new one. Once it arrives, they will send out a MOP request via the [redacted] system to replace it during our maintenance window of 12am to 6am local time.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange