Re: 10 Do's + Don'ts for Visiting Québec + Register Now for N85!

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Sun May 8 18:34:02 UTC 2022

I’m a Minnesotan, the land of Powder Milk Biscuits, and thus an honorary Canadian. I can attest that poutine is indeed wonderful, and I would say essential to withstand the viciously cold northern winters.  It originated in Quebec, and is still very popular there, and also throughout Canada. Importantly, poutine is a critical infrastructure component for network administrators. I would go so far as to say that it is the only food that can serve all North American Network Operators as universal sustenance.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/poutine

“It has become a symbol of Québécois and Canadian cuisine and culture.”

 -mel