Anyone on list from Zayo about possible router issue?

David Gianndrea dgianndrea at milner.com
Sat Jun 4 18:36:50 UTC 2022

Thanks for the info!

Thanks

David Gianndrea
Senior Network Engineer
Milner, Inc.

Email:   dgianndrea at milner.com<mailto:dgianndrea at milner.com>
Web:     www.milner.com<http://www.milner.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D87820.8FAA7830]

From: Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuhnke at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 6:03 PM
To: David Gianndrea <dgianndrea at milner.com>
Cc: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Re: Anyone on list from Zayo about possible router issue?

[External email: Use caution! Do not open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.]
There was a massive Zayo-maintenance-caused inter city fiber cut in the Pacific Northwest yesterday. I can't say more but I'm sure if you're a direct Zayo customer on the affected routes you can get some sort of RFO.