Assumptions about network designs...

sronan at ronan-online.com sronan at ronan-online.com
Tue Jul 12 00:18:38 UTC 2022

I’m “guessing” based on all the services that were impacted the outage was likely cause by a change that caused a routing change in their multi-service network which overloaded many network devices, and by isolating the source the routes or traffic the rest of the network was able to recover.

But just a guess.

Shane