New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Feb 11 21:42:30 UTC 2022

I believe what he said was "Comcast did eventually lay cable".  That was in
a brand new development.  It's a brand new house and got service right
away.  What more do you want from providers?

Out in the country, yes, there are the 10k to 100k build out costs all the
time.  But that's the country (rural).