Increase bandwidth usage in partial-mesh network?

Mauricio Rodriguez mrodriguez at fletnet.com
Thu Oct 14 01:05:28 UTC 2021

Assuming that the reasons for the low bandwidth and use of radio is due to
physical constraints - distances, inhospitable terrain between nodes, etc.
In this case, some good 'ol MPLS traffic engineering using LSP's with
bandwidth reservations may be the way to influence how traffic is routed.
Then, they may need some platform to provide observability and potentially
dynamic re-routing of LSP's based on actual or predicted congestion
situations.  If traffic patterns and utilization are not ideally
deterministic, then skip the bandwidth reservation and ensure that the
automation is in place to reroute traffic when necessary.

I know, adding complexity, but if you just can't build the links you would
want, this may be a way to work with what you've got.

Best Regards,

Mauricio Rodriguez

Founder / Owner

Fletnet Network Engineering (www.fletnet.com)
*Follow us* on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/fletnetnetworks>

Mauricio.Rodriguez at fletnet.com

Office: +1 786-309-1082

Direct: +1 786-309-5493

--
This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized