private 5G networks?

Shane Ronan shane at ronan-online.com
Tue Nov 30 22:47:12 UTC 2021

I'm sorry Anthony, but you are just plain wrong. You do not have protection
rights which means that people can infringe, but the SAS will only provide
you a channel that others haven't already been granted. This is very
different from protection rights which are guaranteed to higher class
users. If this were the case, there would be no need for a SAS registration
in the GAA space as it would be a free for all.

And because it is still considered licensed spectrum, using it without
being properly granted a channel is illegal, unlike unlicensed wifi.