Redeploying most of 127/8, 0/8, 240/4 and *.0 as unicast

Zu mu at zuqq.me
Fri Nov 19 16:34:31 UTC 2021

One anecdote (the non-technical grandma) illustrates a very real problem that would need to be addressed -- there are non-technical people (of all ages, if your concerned about ageism) which will need to implement technical changes for which they are not equipped with the skills to do.

One anecdote (the technical grandma) holds no value, because the problem being discussed involves non-technical people having to upgrade equipment when they do not have the skills to do so. This anecdote serves no purpose, and illustrates nothing other than "certain people will be fine with technical changes" which we all already knew.

Obviously, a technically inclined person (of any age) will be better equipped to deal implementing a technical change. So, I am having trouble seeing how your "gotcha" counter-anecdote is of any value to the discussion.

Best,

Mu