Juniper hardware recommendation

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Sat May 8 21:37:35 UTC 2021

lør. 8. maj 2021 22.56 skrev Mark Tinka <mark at tinka.africa>:

> On 5/8/21 22:50, Baldur Norddahl wrote:
>

> > Maybe they did in the ACX710? Does most things except full routing table.
>
> We looked at it. Apart from supporting only DC power (which we don't
> like), it's Broadcom.
>
> Granted, there's a whole new line of ACX7XXX boxes they are putting out,
> one of which we shall be testing. So I'm giving Broadcom a chance.
>
> Mark.

It is possible to get a 48V 6A DC power supply as a power brick laptop
style. Just look at it as an external psu :-)

I will admit that we use them with 48 volt battery banks the way intended.
It has become extremely cheap and easy to make your own with lithium iron
phosphate batteries.

Regards

Baldur