EXTERNAL: Re: VoP regulatory consultant

Ray Orsini ray at oit.co
Mon Jul 12 13:29:39 UTC 2021

I've worked with several of them over the past 10 years. I'm currently with CLA who bought GSA awhile back. I'm very happy with them. Matt LaHood is the contact. The contact is Matt LaHood  <Matt.LaHood at claconnect1.com>

Ray Orsini
Chief Executive Officer
OIT, LLC
 305.967.6756 x1009 |  305.571.6272