Parler

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Thu Jan 14 05:22:14 UTC 2021

Sure, I just found it marginally comical that amazon, after making a big stink about kicking them off, is still providing them service, even if it’s one-hop indirect. That said, someone else suggested that Epik is denying that they will host the site, only providing registrar services for the domain, so it’s not as comparable as I understood it to be.

Matt