STOP USING FONT SIZE SMALL Was: Re: LOAs for Cross Connects - Something like PeeringDB for XC

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Tue Feb 23 00:40:39 UTC 2021

Really, does anyone here think that it is good form to send email with font size *SMALL*?
If your MUA does this by default complain to the developers.  The default should be “medium”.
If the font is too big on your screen change the magnification *you* choose to display to *yourself*,
don’t change the font size you send to everyone else.

Mark

new,monospace;font-size:small">Well... I must confess that I had some diffi=
culty=C2=A0on the first understanding=C2=A0of what is proposed.<br><br>But =

Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: marka at isc.org