Famous operational issues

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Fri Feb 19 05:27:04 UTC 2021

One day I got called into the office supplies area because there was a
smell of something burning. Uh-oh.

To make a long story short there was a stainless steel bowl which was
focusing the sun from a window such that it was igniting a cardboard
box.

Talk about SMH and random bad luck which could have been a lot worse,
nothing really happened other than some smoke and char.

--
        -Barry Shein