Abuse Contact Handling

richey goldberg richey.goldberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 04:29:31 UTC 2021

Is it even worth sending abuse reports anymore?   Currently we just
block bad IPs at our network border and move on but we have seen quite
an uptick lately in attacks and probes from domestic IPs (US) on our
VoIP platforms.    Our #1 offender is coming from Microsoft Azure IPs.
  We have talked internally about sending abuse reports to various
networks but I'm wondering if it's even worth the effort.

-richey