Myanmar internet - something to think about if you're having a bad day

scott surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Apr 26 21:04:57 UTC 2021

On 4/26/2021 10:53 AM, Andy Ringsmuth wrote:
>> On Apr 26, 2021, at 3:23 PM, scott <surfer at mauigateway.com> wrote:
>>
>> Telenor and Ooredoo, it's time to do the right thing.
> Well, for strongly held religious beliefs, some may be convicted enough to be a martyr.
>
> For internet connectivity? Likely not.

I could not parse that.  (autocorrect issue?)  There is nothing about
religion in the post.  The section of my post you highlighted above was
to name-and-shame companies facilitating violent repression.

What started it was how a 'bad day' for network operators can mean very
different things.  Just some food for thought as Monday progresses...:)

scott