BGP Community - AS0 is de-facto "no-export-to" marker - Any ASN reserved to "export-only-to"?'

Robert Raszuk robert at raszuk.net
Wed Sep 9 07:21:04 UTC 2020

Mark,

Nope .. it is the other way around.

It is all easy if you look from your network centric view.

But if I am connected to 10 ISPs in each POP I have to build 10 different
egress policies, each embedding custom policy, teach NOC to understand it
etc...

I think if there is a defined way to express prepend N times to my ISP
peers across all uplinks or lower local pref in my ISP network in a same
way to group of ISPs I see the value.

Best Regards,
R.