Apple Catalina Appears to Introduce Massive Jitter

Cory Sell corysell at protonmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:04:43 UTC 2020

Might be worth disabling each AP to see if there's one out there having an issue playing nice with the MacBook. Also try different combinations of two APs working together. It's possible the MacBook is flip flopping because the power levels are fighting each other.

Does the Mac have this issue at your local coffee shop or another establishment with Wi-Fi? You can try to rule out the AirPort card in the Mac itself.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile