telia selling carrier ops to polhem infra

James Breeden James at arenalgroup.co
Tue Oct 6 15:28:57 UTC 2020

Still smells Swedish to me. Probably will end up with a different name, but other than that I don't see much changing. Sounds more like a spinoff than acquisition.

James W. Breeden

Managing Partner

[cid:0fd85346-f2b0-4a58-b98a-468c53bb9ef8]

Arenal Group: Arenal Consulting Group | Acilis Telecom | Pines Media | Atheral | BlueNinja

PO Box 1063 | Smithville, TX 78957

Email: james at arenalgroup.co<mailto:james at arenalgroup.co> | office 512.360.0000 | cell 512.304.0745 | www.arenalgroup.co<http://www.arenalgroup.co/>
Executive Assistant: Chelsea Nichols: chelsea at arenalgroup.co | 737.302.8742