Looking for transit with full table bgp cloud options

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Mar 12 22:02:09 UTC 2020

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 2:31 PM Joe Maimon <jmaimon at jmaimon.com> wrote:
> I am looking for some cloud services, that would support Transit and
> full table BGP to the cloud provided vm(s).

Hi Joe,

Vultr has it down pretty solid although for some reason that baffled
me, they didn't understand that it's not a full routing table if they
don't send me the routes to their own POPs. So even though I have two
connections at vultr, my traffic *to* vultr-hosted sites all goes
through my other provider. Setup was a breeze and except for that one
bit of weirdness they've been very reliable.

Regards,
Bill

--
William Herrin