De-bogonising 2a10::/12

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Jan 10 21:11:15 UTC 2020

This is why the one and only proposal I’ve seen that provides an actual useful outcome for RPKI is a good idea…

RIRs issuing AS0 ROAs for unallocated/unassigned space in their inventories.

This way, it is tool-ised and the tool is run by the same organization that’s doing the allocations and reclamations of the space.

Owen