The curious case of 159.174.0.0/16

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Mon Feb 3 18:47:40 UTC 2020

----- On Feb 1, 2020, at 1:54 PM, Pavel Lunin plunin at plunin.net wrote:

Hi Pavel,

> On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 5:15 PM, Sabri Berisha <sabri at cluecentral.net>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm surprised about the lack of response from FT/DT though.
>
> And now multiply this by 3, because DT and ARIN are no better.

I appreciate your contempt for corporate entities. It seems however, that
you forget one important aspect here: most corporations are carefully
organized to ensure all assets are properly used to generate revenue.

In this case, IP space is an asset which can bring (or secure current)
revenue streams. This is the reason why I'm surprised.

Thanks,

Sabri